Another day, another new real estate agency for Bangkok

real estate agency
Reading Time: 3 minutes

Thailand’s luxury real estate agency sector has gained a new entrant in the shape of List Sotheby’s International Realty.

The news was officially revealed yesterday but readers of ThailandProperty.News would have read about this new entrant on August 11.

The aim of the Thailand real estate agency is to capture the luxury market, with targets of THB 570 millio worth of inventory in its first year – rising to THB 6 billion within its first three years.

Hirashi Kitami, the Founder, Chief Executive Officer and President, said that List Sotheby’s International Realty said List opened its doors in Yokohama, Japan in 1991, and in less than 20 years has become a major player.

During 2010 his company was selected by Sotheby’s International Realty as its Japan partner, and has started expanding globally.

The real estate agency has 10 offices in Japan, two offices in Hawaii, and one office each in the Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand.

The next destinations for the real estate agency will be Vietnam and Indonesia.

Quang Do, Board of Director to List Sotheby’s International Realty, Thailand, said the company sees the potential and trusts in the Sotheby’s brand, which is globally known and has a strong base of super luxury customers.

This will help Thai entrepreneurs to have a chance to penetrate the world-class customers base and promote Thai property brands to be recognised more in the global market.

The real estate agency has appointed Shanya Sea-Tia (pictured) as its Chief Operating Officer. She has more than 20 years of experience in the Thai property industry.

She revealed that 2019 revenue for the new real estate agency is targeted to be THB 18 million. Of that, 50 percent will come from brokerage in Thailand and International brokerage, with the other 50 percent coming from project management.

The main target groups of List Sotheby’s International Realty products and customers are in luxury, super luxury segments.

During the first year it is predicting that 70 percent of its customers will be Thai, with the remaining 30 percent being foreigners from Europe, Hong Kong and Singapore.

The real estate agency said it already has an inventory of property worth THB 200 million from what it described as leading developers.

 

Andrew Batt
The author of this article is Andrew Batt, the founder and editor of www.thailandproperty.news. Andrew has been writing about property and real estate issues in Thailand and Southeast Asia for more than 10 years. He has worked for PropertyGuru Group, DDproperty, Dot Property Group, Hipflat and AsiaRents. He has also produced content for leading Thailand property developers and real estate agencies.
Email: andrew.thailandpropertynews@gmail.com.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*