FIRST WITH THE NEWS: The top 10 listed Bangkok property developers have been revealed.
The Agency for Real Estate Affairs (AREA), in its bi-annual seminar in Bangkok yesterday, unveiled more than 800 pages of data covering all aspects of the Bangkok property market during 2017.
The top 10 developers in terms of the number of units launched in Bangkok during 2017 was as follows:
- Pruksa – 19,874 units from 54 new project launches.
- AP (Thailand) – 10,150 units from 27 new projects.
- LPN – 6,336 units from 13 new projects.
- Ananda Development – 6,222 units from 14 new launches.
- Origin Property – 5,253 units from 9 new projects.
- Supalai – 5,196 units from 8 new developments.
- Sena Development – 3,632 from 7 new launches.
- Property Perfect – 3,525 units from 14 new projects.
- Golden Land – 3,396 units from 12 developments.
- Everland – 2,741 units from one project launch.
The top 10 developers are responsible for a stunning 58 percent of all new units to be launched across Bangkok during 2017.
When ranked by the value of new Bangkok launches, the top six listed developers are as follows:
- Pruksa (THB 51,504 billion)
- AP (Thailand) (THB 50,590 billion)
- Ananda Development (THB 36,494 billion)
- SC Asset (THB 19,824 billion)
- Supalai (THB 19,015 billion)
- Sansiri (THB 18,888 billion)
This data includes projects launched by listed companies and by affiliated companies under their control.
AREA data is, for us, the most thorough and independent data available covering the whole of Bangkok’s property market.
The Agency provides occasional press release as well as regular, paid research products for real estate agents and developers.